30 October 2008

Just because I want to


10 YEARS AGO I...
1. Was flunking out of jr. high school
2. Acting out against my parents
3. Getting ready for high school
4. Living at home with my family
5. Worrying about if the time would ever come that I'd get my licence
6. Wondering what job I'd have in a year's time when I hit 16
7. Planning a trip to Woodstock, Ontario to spend the summer with my brother and his girlfriend
8. Loving my puppies, Zach and Fifi
9. Dating boys
10. Loving the Backstreet Boys, 'N Sync, 98*, etc.


5 THINGS ON TODAY'S TO DO LIST...
1. Finish up the archive section of PEI ACOA's website
2. Find the time to wrap my fiance's birthday present
3. Tell said Fiance Happy Birthday again, and again, and again
4. Find out who will be in Stephen Harper's new Cabinet
5. Call my mother back home.


5 THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE A MILLIONAIRE...
1. Pay off my loans, my fiance's loans, my sisters loans, and my parents loans
2. Buy houses in the three provinces I live in: NL, NS, and PEI
3. Pay for the dream wedding I want
4. Take my friends and family on a trip around the world.
5. Donate money to my favourite charities.

5 PLACES I HAVE LIVED...
1. Portugal Cove, Newfoundland
2. Old Harlow, England
3. Halifax, Nova Scotia
4. Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
5. Tracadie, Prince Edward Island


5 JOBS I HAVE HAD...
1. Cashier, Zellers
2. Border Officer, CBSA (Boo)
3. Communications Assistant, Veterans Affairs
4. Junior Communications Assistant, Fisheries and Oceans
5. Junior Communications Officer, Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency

On a side note, Harper has announced his cabinet and ACOA's been demoted from a full Ministry to a Minister of State. Check out the new cabinet here

1 comments:

sarahmaclellan said...

TELL MIKE HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!
yayyyy