27 October 2008

I would be happier if...




I had something to take care of. Like a dog. A puppy, even. I have wanted a dog for the past 12 months, and the desire is becoming more and more fierce every time I look out the window and I see happy pet-owners with their puppies enjoying the little things in life.

Granted, I wouldn't enjoy house-training or obedience, but it comes with the package right? What also comes in the package is this thing that will love you, no matter how screwed up you are. It will adore you, love you, and do anything for you. All you have to do is show that you love it back.

I would have no issues with that - if someone asked a friend, they'd tell them I'm a big softy underneath this hard exterior.

It's just that my life is so lonely right now. Either my fiance comes off the road, or I get a wriggling fuzzy ball of fur to greet me every time I open the door with licks and a wagging tail, or I'm going to lose my mind!

2 comments:

sarahmaclellan said...

Animals make everything better.

*hugs* ont he lonely note. I am lonely AND I have people around...how fucked is that?

Lets be lonely together. Couple weeks till i see you!!!

Crystal said...

quote: All you have to do is show that you love it back.

just a tip, if you want your puppy to be around for, oh say more than three days, you will have to feed and water it too :)

you can borrow mine when I move to NS, you just have to promise me you'll do a little more than just love them!

miss you

sis