27 October 2008

Welcome to my Blog!

I'm following the bandwagon. I've had a blog since 2006, but like many things in life, I stopped being diligent with it and let it accumulate many inches of dust. However, I've revamped the design, and the idea of it and am hopefully now going to be a little more persistent with it.

My blog will be about me, my thoughts, feelings, ideas, stories, poems, etc. Basically a way to show the world: here I am, I exist.

Sometimes it will be happy - other times it won't be. I won't apologize for anything I write but I will always have an open mind and will not be reduced to saying anything that will hurt someone's feelings. There will be no personal attacks here, just general ones ;)

Take a look at my friends blogs while you're at it:

Storm Before The Calm (If Sarah keeps changing her blog title, I'm going to kill her)

…through the looking glass…

I'm hoping to use this blog to keep my mind active during a time when all I have to do is think about things that frankly make me want to crawl into a cave and not leave it until the year 2050.

Cheers!



1 comments:

sarahmaclellan said...

Yayyy Blogs! This will just be yet another way for us to stay in touch!