28 October 2008

Optimism

So, like I said in my last post, I woke up this morning feeling pretty good. And then I started talking about loneliness which is really not what I wanted to do, but then again, when you start typing things don't always go as planned. So, as my title explains, I'm optimistic. And here's why:

  • I'll be seeing my finance, Mike, in 3 days which is exciting.
  • I may be able to go home for a few days to see two of my closest friends during Christmas.
  • I have the photographer booked for my wedding! (http://www.livethemomentphotography.com/)
  • In 10 days, I will be spending 3.5 days with my mother, my brother, my sister-in-law and my absolutely gorgeous nice, Rebecca. (Isn't she the most beautiful little girl EVER?!)
So that's what I have to look forward to in the upcoming weeks. Also, it's Halloween soon and I am anticipating sitting down with my baby and watching back to back scary movies. Nightmare on Elm Street, anyone?

*Edit: Gauging from Sarah's response to my list, I will add one more.

  • SPEND TIME WITH SARAH.

There you go.

2 comments:

sarahmaclellan said...

WHAT ABOUT MEEE?

I HOPE YOU'LL MAKE TIME FOR MEEE TOO!

sarahmaclellan said...

remember to make sarah time toooooo