19 November 2008

Happy Hump Day!

It's wednesday! Thanks GOD.

I've begun the countdown to go back to Halifax (like you guys didn't know already with the big, BLINKING countdown attached to my blog. Anyway, there is only 36 days left. In 5 days, I will only be down to ONE MONTH.

I cannot wait. Well, technically, I can, but I'm a jittering mass of excitement thinking about being back in my own apartment for more than 2 days at a time. This time Mr. and Mrs. Peters are coming with me, and they'll be staying in my apartment. I think I'm going to give them my keys and then I'm going to crash at Curtis' for the weekend to spend it with Mom, Curtis, Jennifer and Rebecca.

I found out on the news that a young woman was killed on a crosswalk on Barrington Street and Sackville two days ago. This woman was only 27 years old and was a co-worker of mine when I worked at Shoppers Drug Mart. She will be terribly missed - her life had only just begun. I remember seeing her the last time I was in Halifax. She was cooing over Rebecca and she, Mom and I just stood there for 10 minutes making silly baby noises about her. Jackyln was a bright spot in everyone's life and I know that there are many people out there, myself included, that are grieving over her loss. R.I.P.

0 comments: