17 November 2008

The ABC's of Heather

A
Available: No
Age: 24
Annoyance: Backstabbers
Animal: Dog

B
Beer: Alexander Keiths
Birthday: January 25, 1984
Best Friends: In no particular order, Lindsey, Melanie, Melissa, Laura, Sarah, Amanda. I love all of my friends and consider them "best". There are no favourites with me :)
Body Part on opposite sex: Arms, eyes, lips
Best feeling in the world: Being loved
Blind or Deaf: Deaf
Best weather: Sun is shining, but not scorching
Been in Love: Yes
Been on stage?: Yes
Believe in Magic: Nope
Believe in Santa: I believe in the idea of him, but I know he's not real

C
Candy: Zingy Zaps
Color: Yellow
Chocolate/Vanilla: Vanilla
Chinese/Mexican: Mexican
Cake or pie: Pie
Continent to visit: Austrailia or Africa
Cheese: White Cheddar

D-
Day or Night: Day
Dance in the rain: I have, it's fun. But most people thought I was nuts.

E-
Eyes: Green
Everyone's got: to be freeeee
Ever failed a class?: No

F-
Full name: Heather Jean Chafe
First thoughts waking up: Snooozeee button is too far away
Food: I love it, and it loves me. Clearly.

G-
Greatest Fear: Dying before leaving some sort of legacy
Goals: To have children
Gum: I enjoy it.
Get along with your parents?: Most of the time!
Good luck charm: My fairy keyring. Goes everywhere with me.

H-
Hair Color: Medium brown
Height: Five foot seven
Happy: yes
Holiday: Halloween and Christmas.
How do you want to die: Let's not think about that shall we? Hopefully very, very old surrounded by children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren

I
Ice Cream: Vanilla with crumbled oreos on top
Instrument: Trombone

J-
Jewelry: All gold and very blingy. Love my diamond ring the most.
Job: Junior Communications Officer, ACOA

K-
Kids: YES PLEASE! About 4 of them.
Kickboxing or karate: Kickboxing
Keep a journal?: A journal, a diary, a blog, a recipe book, I write everything down.

L
Love: Mike
Letter: I love getting them because they're so rare now.
Laughed so hard you cried: Mike made me laugh really hard in the car this weekend.

M-
Milk flavor: I was under the impression that milk tasted like MILK. So I'm going to say Skim.
Movies: Don't get to go to enough of them anymore.
Motion sickness?: Apparently only in a transport truck
McD’s or BK: McD's
Number of Siblings: 2
Number of Piercings: 3. Two in my ears, one in my nose.
Number: I dont know.
One wish: More wishes.

P-
Perfect Pizza: No crust, pep & cheese, thin crust
Pepsi/Coke: Pepsi!!

Q-
Quail: I've had it. Tastes like chicken.

R-
Reason to cry: When someone lets you down.
Reality T.V.: No thank you.
Radio Station: - C100
Roll your tongue in a circle?: Yep
Ring size: 8.5, moving towards a nine. Fatty McFatsters.

S-
Song: Right now I love Deborah Cox's "Beautiful You Are". All time favourite though would be a toss up between Spanish Train by Chris deBurgh or Layla by Derek & The Dominos
Shoe size: 10, 10.5
Salad Dressing: Ranch
Sushi: Mmm yum
Skipped school: Yes, yes I have
Slept outside: Yes I have
Smoked?: Yes I have
Skinny dipped?: ... not completely.
Shower daily?: Mostly. If not then 2ndaily.
Sing well?: Oh no. Most definately not.
In the shower?: When no one is home.
Strawberries/Blueberries: Strawberries!

T -
Time for bed: Used to be 12ish... now it's closer to 8 or 9. BURNT OUT B'YS!
Thunderstorms: HATES THEM! HATES, HATES, HATES 'EM!

U-
Unpredictable: Sarah MacLellan

V-
Vacation spot: London, England
Weakness: Puppies
Which one of your friends acts the most like you: None. No one would want to act like me lol.
Who makes you laugh the most: Melanie, Lindsey, Laura, Melissa and Crystal ... all the girls in my wedding party!
Worst feeling: Being let down or not knowing
Wanted to be a model?: Helll no.
Where do we go when we die?: I don't know
Worst Weather?: RAINING/SNOWING

X-
X-Rays: I'm radioactive I've had that many
Ex's: I'm friends with... most of them.

Y-
Year it is now: 2008
Yellow: is the best colour in the world!

Z-
Zoo animal: Lion

LAST PERSON WHO…

1. Slept in a bed beside you? Mike
2. You went to the mall with? Mike
3. You went to dinner with? Mom
4. You talked to on the phone? Mike
5. Made you laugh? Mike
6. Hugged you? Mom or Mike... can't remember
7. Said they loved you? Mike
8. Held your hand? Mike
9. Spoke with? a co-worker
10. You cried over? Mike more than likely.

Wow, Mike filled up the bulk of that last part. LOL!

0 comments: