13 November 2008

My weekend in Halifax!

Was absolutely amazing! I got to see my friends (except Amanda, boo) and spend time with my mom, Jennifer and Rebecca. Curtis was only home on Tuesday because he had been out on business, but because I left something back in my apartment that I need while I'm here in PEI, I've got to go back this weekend. No, it wasn't intentional lol. [ ;) ]

Fourty two days until I'm back in Halifax for good and then fourty-six days until I'm back in Newfoundland! I can't wait to see Melanie, Lindsey, Laura and Melissa!! I'm also really excited to go on a road trip with my baby that's not in a transport truck!!

I went out Monday night for drinks and realized how freaking OLD I am. By 11:30 I was dying and had to go home. Mike had to put me to bed I was feeling that sick. I guess I can't do it like I used to, and that doesn't really bother me all that much! I'd much rather stay at home and chill out than go out drinking. There's really not that much fun in it for me anymore. I don't know if it's because I'm with Mike now, or if it's just the natural progression of me being a mature adult. Who knows. I know there are people who'll go out partying every weekend while they're in their thirties, but that's just not for me.

Anyway, I've got to go post on my other blog on what's inspiring me today!! Talk to you guys later on!




3 comments:

Dee and Ryan Hudson said...

um...you didn't see me either =(

Dee and Ryan Hudson said...

um...you didn't see me either =(

sarahmaclellan said...

Now I feel unbelievably inmatture. lol the way i see it, i'm in my 20s and thats the time to have as much fun as possible. I dunno if it hasn't anything to do with maturity or not. Could just not be for you anymore