13 November 2008

Wedding Songs!

I know my wedding is like... 20 months away... but still. I've picked out two of my wedding party songs!! The song that Mike and I will have for our first dance is "We are Man and Wife" by Michelle Featherstone. The second song I've chosen is for the dance with my Dad. I've picked "Blsessed" by Elton John. One, because I love Elton John and I knew he had to be in there somewhere, and two, because the lyrics are wonderful. And I didn't want a song sung from the bride's point of view, but more from the father's POV.
Enjoy the videos of the songs (please ignore the One Tree Hill theme, it was the only one that had the entire song on it!!)







1 comments:

sarahmaclellan said...

Darn! I can't here or see these at work. But I do remember that man and wife one and it was really pretty. I think it would really suit you guys :)