18 February 2010

Yay!

Things are looking up - my back feels better(ish)... my computer is back from Acer and I'm crossing every appendage I have that it stays fixed (or if it goes again, it does so between now and December 4, 2010 as that's when my warranty is up)... the wedding planning is kicking into gear and I bought my tiara. I'm really going to look like a princess.

It's a little surreal. I hope I'll look like *me* but all the same, I'm scared shitless. I'm a klutz. My dad once told me the worst mistake he made was putting hardwood flooring in my bedroom before I moved out. Why, you ask? Because every morning as I was getting ready for school all he could hear downstairs or in the kitchen was "pling, plink, tink, BOOM" of absolutely EVERYTHING I own slipping from my hands and landing on the floor. And then you'd hear my mutters and quiet cursing at my clumsiness.

I'm the chick who broke her ankle by walking across a freaking front lawn .... how am I going to manage to gracefully and elegantly waltz down an aisle in front of a hundred family members and friends? Dad will be there, but if anything, he's gonna mess up my hand-eye coordination and I'll be even wobblier.

FML. I'm kinda glad this is the only wedding issue I'm having right now... as compared to two months ago when my wedding was nothing but a huge headache. Le sigh.

Less than five months now... wowzas. Is it July yet? :)

0 comments: