10 February 2010

Update

Here's a quick update on my life...

1. My wedding is in 5 months - I have been in planning 'blitzes' where I go go go, then nothing.
2. I'm desperately trying to save up for my wedding, and life just gets in the way every single time.
3. Like my car - we blew two winter tires... expensive, nice winter tires. Had to have the set replaced at a cost of ~$500.
4. My computer blew up. Well, not literally. But the motherboard died in it, after 14 months. Thank goodness it was under warrenty, but I needed to ship it via UPS to Mississauga (and not the states, once again, thank goodness) but that cut out a chunk of change.
5. My back went out and I have had to fork out ~$150 in massage therapy.


I love life, really I do. I need to find serenity and calmness, and get back on track.

0 comments: